Here's what's new, different and fixed in the latest version of the Kin app.
- Introducing the Global Activity Feed. Which include activities on all your Kins - with nifty preset filters and a useful search option.
- Settle and get settled across all Kins. That’s right! From the “OVERALL BALANCES” screen, with a single payment, you can now pay someone that you owe across all Kins. And if someone owes you, remind them or mark as paid, also across all Kins.
- In a Kin, top right, we now display the profile pics of those in the Kin. It looks snazzy, but more importantly, when tapped, whisks you over to the “People” screen directly.
- The “show settled/ inactive Kins” option now looks like a button. Buttons are neat and make things easier to see and find.
- Fixed (iOS): When launching the app, an over-enthusiastic error message would regularly insist that “something went wrong”. When, in fact, nothing went wrong. We’ve instructed it to stop doing that. Now, it no longer does.
If you have questions or want to tell us what you think, please leave a comment below, or get in touch with us.
As always, if you’d like to share your thoughts on how we can improve Kin, please let us know your ideas for Kin.