We have a bunch of fresh and sparkingly new things in the Kin app!
- Want to add comments on a transaction? Of course you do. And now you can, on any transaction, in any Kin.
- While commenting, if mere words just won’t cut it, you can also express yourself with a bouquet of preset emojis. Or, a combination of words and emojis. Up to you.
- Want to mark a different amount as paid, instead of just the full amount? Great news. You now can!
- Add splits to future transactions, because often, you probably already know how it’s going to happen before it actually does.
- When navigating to “Ideas for Kin” from your profile screen, post suggestions for Kin directly on the community forum, without having to sign-in again. Progress!
If you have questions or want to tell us what you think, please leave a comment below, or get in touch with us.
As always, if you’d like to share your thoughts on how we can improve Kin, please let us know your ideas for Kin.