We do yes! We've recently launched a lite version of our web app. For now, the web app is view-only, meaning that you can view your Kins, including activities and transactions, but not add expenses, or make payments.
NOTE: We're aiming to add much more functionality to the web app in the next while, with the intention of taking it beyond view-only :)
Currently, you can...
- Sign up on the web app if you're new to the Kin app. When you click on an invite link to join a Kin, you'll be directed to a preview screen on web, where you can download the app, or sign up on the web.
- Sign in to your Kin profile at any time. If you've signed up on the web, you can use those same credentials to sign in to the mobile app, and vice versa.
- View all Kins that you've joined, or created on the mobile app.
- View all activities in any Kin, including transactions and who owes you, who you owe, and whom you're all settled with.
- Access EXPLORE, where you can learn about money things, and a whole lot more.