Today, we’re excited to be taking the Kin app out of beta. It’s the real thing.
We’ve given it a refresh and a bunch of added features. It’s part design, part subtle mind shift, but mostly, a better and easier experience for you.
New in the Kin app
- Kins: Your groups are now called Kins.
- Overall balances: See all your balances, with all your kin, all in one place.
- Transactions: Add transactions right from the home page. View your paid and future transactions in one place.
- Card details: Add and manage your payments card/s from the profile screen.
- Explore: A new section on the home screen where you can learn about money things, and a whole lot more.
If you have questions, need a helping hand, or want to tell us what you think, please do get in touch with us.
And if you’d like to share your thoughts on how we can improve Kin, please let us know your ideas for Kin.