You can make and receive payments directly through the Kin app. Before you make any payments, you can add your card details from your profile settings screen.
- From the main screen, tap the profile icon top left to get to your profile settings. Tap on Add a payment card.
- On the next screen, tap + Add card.
- A pop-up will display where you can enter your card details. When you're done, select Register, and you'll be guided through your bank's 3D secure verification process.
- If you've successfully added your card details, it will display the card on the payment cards screen.
- You can add an additional card if you'd like by tapping + Add card again. Once you're done adding your card/s, tap the < button to get back to your profile settings screen.
- If you'd like to delete a card at any point, just tap the trash can icon to the right of any card that you've added, and on the next screen, select Yes, delete.
TIP: Find out how to make payments through the Kin app, or how safe it is to make payments through the Kin app.