Once you've logged into the Kin app, you'll be prompted to add your name. This is the name as seen by others in Kin.
When you're in, you can edit your name (if you'd like) and also the default profile picture on your profile settings.
- From the main screen, tap the profile icon top left to get to your profile settings.
- If you're changing your name, tap on your name at the top of the profile settings screen.
- Add your new name, and hit Done.
- If you're editing your profile picture, tap add photo at the top of the profile settings screen, and on the edit profile picture pop-up, you can add (or edit) a picture using three ways:
- Search the web, or
- choose a photo from your phone's image gallery, or
- take a photo.
- Your profile picture and name has been updated, and will display everywhere in the app, and for others on Kin.
TIP: You can change your name or profile anytime you like by tapping on either on your profile settings screen.