We have many great things planned this year to help you do money better, together. The latest version is the first of many upcoming app releases, and we can’t wait to share what’s new with you.
- Change your name: Tap and edit your name from the profile screen. Now you really can be whoever you want to be - well, in our app anyway.
- Tell a Friend: Easily invite others to Kin without having to invite them to a group. Tap ‘Tell a Friend’ from your profile screen.
- Settle: ‘Balances’are now called ‘Settle’. Makes so much more sense.
- Expenses: We’ve improved the paid expense flow to be more intuitive.
- Nudges: Requesting a payment or that someone adds banking details just got easier, more visible and generally better, for everyone.
- Group settings: If you added someone twice to a group, or invited someone and they never joined, you can now remove them.
- Social login: If you use Android you can now sign in with your Google account.
Keep on sharing your ideas for the app and telling us how we can improve it. Your feedback has been most awesome.
If you need a helping hand, feel free to reach out to us and we’ll be more than happy to oblige.