In your expenses screen, future expenses are an indication of planned transactions - money that might be spent, but hasn’t been spent yet, whereas paid expenses are a record of things already done.
When you've paid for those expenses in your future expenses, you can easily convert them to paid expenses. Here's how:
- In the Future screen, tap on the estimate that you'd like to change to a paid expense.
- On the next screen, it will default to the future tab at the top.
- Select the Paid tab. If you'd like to change the amount paid, who it was paid by, and how the expense should be split, you can also do it on the Paid tab.
- Once you're done, select Save bottom right.
- Once saved, it will now display as an expense under the Paid expenses tab.