Right now, you can't delete a Kin member, but he or she can leave the Kin (with some limitations) from the Kin settings tab. Find out how to here.
Articles in this section
- Does Kin charge any fees?
- Does Kin have a web app?
- How many Kins can I be in?
- How many people can be in a Kin?
- Can I change the names of my Kins?
- Can I change my name or email address?
- Can I change the name of someone in a Kin?
- Can I delete a Kin member?
- How safe is it to make payments through the Kin app?
- Is it safe to enter my bank details on the Kin app?