The Ideas for Kin community is a place where you are part of the conversation about how the Kin app develops.
You can post any suggestion or swap ideas. Suggestions you have about making the app better and more useful. You also get responses from the people that obsess over the buttons you're tapping.
We’re here to help and listen. We’re here to make things better, together.
How to dance with Kin
The Ideas for Kin community is moderated reactively. You can log in and contribute to the discussion without having to wait for comments to clear.
NOTE: Let us know if someone has overstepped or misused the community in any way. We’ll check it out and remind them to play nice.
What kind of feedback should you be sharing?
- We can’t see what you are doing with the app but if you are willing to share the type of Kins you have, that would be great.
- If something isn’t working as you expect, let us know!
- Think we could have done or designed something better? Tell us!
- If an icon or experience isn’t making sense to you, let us know.
- Don’t know how to do something? You are probably not alone, let us know so we can improve the experience.
- Have a suggestion for Kin? We LOVE those! Do share :)
- Let us know how the Kin app makes a difference in your life.
Here are some tips
- Use your Kin login to post a comment, question or answer. Anyone is welcome to browse and read what's already posted.
- Please don’t post naughty stuff, illegal things or spam us with adverts. And please treat other people with respect.
- Add your photo so we know who is on the other side of the screen. Select My profile from the drop-down when selecting your name at the top to add your profile pic.
- Vote on your ideas for Kin by using the vote button to let us know what you would like to see soon.
- Search or browse for a similar question - it’s often quicker to get the answer this way.
- Follow community posts you really like and you will get notified when someone responds to the idea.
- Give as much detail as you can, but please don’t ever share card/ bank details in the community posts.
- We love feedback - any kind - even the bad stuff is good to hear. This is the only way we can create a better experience for you. Please share it with us, and try to use the correct place for the feedback, either under an article or post.
- The pink Support button at the bottom right is where you can go if you need some quick info, or need to share information with us.
- You should be logged into the Ideas Community to post a question or answer.
- We also check our emails. Feel free to email us if you have a question at firstname.lastname@example.org
These are our dreams and wishes for a successful, happy and open community.